Elysium is primarily an aesthetic medical practice located in Edmonds, WA, that offers aesthetic procedures and services to improve and optimize beauty, health and vitality in adult men and women. Elysium is owned and managed on-site by George Delaney, MD.
Dr. Delaney is a board-certified physician who, after working in primary care for approximately 15 years, decided to make a career change and focus on aesthetic & regenerative medicine from a holistic perspective.
Consequently, after receiving additional training from the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, he moved forward from his position as a Family Medicine physician in Utah and relocated to Washington state to open a solo private practice as a specialist focusing on aesthetics and wellness.
Dr. Delaney’s professional background includes the following academic achievements:
Education & Training
- BS, Geology, University of Washington, Seattle, 1984
- MD, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, 1995
- Internship & Residency – Family Medicine, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, 1998
- Aesthetic Fellowship, American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, 2015
- Nutrition & Metabolic Fellowship, American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, 2018 (estimated)
Board Certification – Family Medicine, 1998, 2005 (re-certification), 2015 (re-certification)
Board Certification – Obesity Medicine, 2016