HIGH-QUALITY STATE-OF-THE-ART, AESTHETIC INNOVATION
Realize your best and most ideal self.
We deliver medical, aesthetic, anti-aging, educational, and cosmetic services with artistic creativity and innovation.
Our Dedication to A Fresh Start
Our Passion Fosters A New Glow
A Tranquil Place for Rejuvenation
We foster a warm, comfortable, and safe environment where your health, beauty and anti-aging goals and treatments are realized. At Elysium Medical Arts Center, we combine modern style and sleek comfort into a space where you feel safe in sharing your goals and desires with our incredible team.
Watch video to learn more
Place for Rejuvenation
START THE JOURNEY TO A NEW YOU
Does it feel like your outside appearance does not match how you feel inside? Your energy and youthful radiance still lives inside you, and it is our job to help you realize your fullest potential – feeling confident, refreshed, and attractive.
Do not waste time wishing things were different and frustrated about the aging process. Invest in yourself and see your ideal future self as we show you the journey of possibilities.
Avoid expensive, time consuming and painful plastic surgery by using our minimal and non-invasive treatments. Our team is experienced, so you can avoid spending money on procedures that you do not need, are outside of your budget, have extensive downtime and do not fit your beauty goals.
Your time is valuable, and we respect that. We offer focused, safe treatments with minimal to no downtime, so you can return to your daily routine looking refreshed and confident.
Begin to love who you see in the mirror! This will drive confidence and belief in yourself empowering your results with your relationships at home and work.
Imagine your friends saying, “Wow, you’re glowing! You look more energetic! What did you do?”
WHO WE ARE
Meet The Team
Feel confident, beautiful, and happy inside and out. Our integrated approach helps you enhance your appearance and improve your inner health and well-being.
George Delaney, MD
Dr. George Delaney is the Owner and Medical Director of Delaney MD Aesthetics & Anti-Aging at Elysium Medical Arts Center in Edmonds, Washington, just north of Seattle.
Dr. Delaney’s educational and professional journey:
Obtained his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Washington. Received his medical degree at the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, in 1995. Completed his internship and residency training in Family Medicine residency at Oregon Health & Science University in Portland, Oregon. After residency, he worked in primary care for the underserved, underinsured, and Hispanic community in a health care center, south of Salt Lake City, Utah,
In the healthcare center, he worked with individuals that had and needed treatment for:
- Commonly advanced chronic disease processes
- Elevated lipids
- Wellness care for infants, children, adolescents, and pregnant women
- Delivery of 1,500 infants including cesarean-section assists.
He oversaw the colposcopy clinic and at the community health medical center:
- Commonly advanced chronic disease processes
- Elevated Lids
Dr. Delaney is highly respected in the community and by his peers for his advanced training and expertise.
- Received Two Fellowships – an Aesthetics Fellowship and a Metabolic and Nutrition Fellowship
- Board certification as a member of the American Board of Anti-Aging & Regenerative Medicine (ABAARM)
- Board-certified in Obesity Medicine through the American Board of Obesity Medicine in 2016.
- Board certification in Family Medicine through the American Board of Medical Specialties
- Trained by world-class aesthetic physicians and practitioners in laser, radiofrequency, BroadBand Light, platelet-rich plasma (PRP), dermal fillers, neuromodulators, and deoxycholic acid, and training involving PRP Facelift procedures.
- Certified in cosmetic training through the National Laser Institute in Phoenix, Arizona, for PDO (polydioxanone) thread lift treatments of the face and body
- Certified in the CoolSculpting platform for body contouring
Dr. Delaney prioritizes guiding each client expertly to reach their ultimate potential for wellness, vitality, and true beauty. Dr. Delaney works closely with his wife and partner, Jannette Bailey, PhD, MBA, and spends committed, listening time with each client to achieve their goals and stellar outcomes in wellness care and aesthetic treatments.
Jannette pursued the science and art of aesthetics since she was a young woman. She educated herself about the world of cosmetic products and procedures to maintain the health of her skin and reduce the effects of aging. She is here to assist you on your beauty journey.
Educational and Professional Journey:
- Ph.D. in psychology
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Neuro-Linguistic Programing
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology- University of Utah; Bachelor of Science in Human Development and Family Studies
Corporate training and development with Fortune 500 companies such as Keebler/Kellogg’s, NASA, Duke University, Northrop Grumman, Chevron/Texaco, Panasonic, Toyota, CVS Caremark, Wilson Sporting Goods, USDA, Kimberly Clark, Anheuser Busch, Microsoft, Intel, Cessna etc.
Developed and delivered training content and seminars on topics such as:
- Leadership Training
- Conflict Resolution
- Customer Service